This sleeping tiger design is offered in Single Card size only, at this time. This is made out of 3mm fiber board and is UV printed on one side only. It measures approximately 5.1"x3.8" and the card slot is 4 inches wide.
These can be used as tarot card holders, oracle card holders, an altar table card holder, etc. Great for readings or drawing a card of the day.
Tigers have been used as spiritual symbols in many cultures throughout history. They are often associated with different spiritual qualities and have been used in various spiritual practices and ceremonies. Here are a few examples of what tigers may symbolize spiritually:
1. Strength and power: Tigers are known for their strength and power, which can make them a symbol of physical and spiritual strength. They may be used in spiritual practices to help people tap into their own inner strength and power.
2. Courage and bravery: Tigers are often seen as symbols of courage and bravery, as they are fearless predators that are willing to take on much larger animals. They may be used in spiritual practices to help people overcome fear and develop courage.
3. Protection and guardianship: Tigers are sometimes seen as protectors and guardians, particularly in Chinese culture. They may be used in spiritual practices to provide a sense of safety and security.
4. Passion and sensuality: Tigers are often associated with passion and sensuality, particularly in Hindu mythology. They may be used in spiritual practices to help people tap into their own sensual and passionate nature.
5. Spiritual transformation: In some spiritual traditions, tigers are associated with spiritual transformation and enlightenment. They may be seen as guides that can help people navigate their own spiritual journey and overcome obstacles on the path to enlightenment.
It's worth noting that the spiritual symbolism of tigers can vary widely depending on the culture and context in which they are used. While some people may see tigers as a symbol of strength and power, others may see them as a symbol of protection and guardianship. Ultimately, the spiritual symbolism of tigers is open to interpretation and can be influenced by a wide range of factors.